Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I see some pictures of mounted tail bags on preferably the 03-06's? 07+ fine.

I'm wanting one that I can rig to attach directly to the passenger seat. Don't have passenger pegs.

·
Registered
337 Posts
those are cortech, i picked them up for $110 in last month they have a bag that sits on top of those saddle bags but im not sure if you can use it without the saddlebags

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Buddy of mine found a small bookbag from Wal-Mart and just strapped it underneat the passenger seat. It looked pretty good.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Eequetsuorcha how does that bag attach to the seat? Is is secure at highway speed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My brother has that spacepak 2.0 that he let me use before the axio I have now, and I must say I could fit a lot of crap in it. I like both for sure.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Here's another Joe Rocket one.

Manta Tail Bag

This one works great for me because I never have a spare helmet with me. it doesn't fit a crap load but it's great when your going on those day trip rides. you can keep a couple waters, wallet, cell, camera, ect. in it. the best feature though. on the front there is a small pocket that has a rain cover in it but it also fits my toll transponder and I can reach back and grab it with one hand while ridin.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I had one of these: http://www.thecycleguys.com/default.aspx?PageID=120&CategoryID=17&ProductID=97 and thought it worked great. I wouldn't recommend it for serious touring or anything but for daily use it was awesome. It's pretty much stealth when you're not using it... downside is that it looks a little goofy when in use, but I'm a function over form kinda guy. Additionally, it doubles as an extra cushion for passengers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts