Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
different site? unless its a bootleg c.a. copy then maybe it doesnt come with resistors but all c.a. led taillights come with the resistors. you shouldnt have any problems. good luck on the install!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I only put in 1 resistor cuz it blinks too slow with both, it overheated. Too bad the trick flasher doesn't work on 600rr

·
Registered
634 Posts
i just installed the clear alternatives, it should have came with two. ^ you are suposed to use one per turn signal not one for the both of them.

I have been trying to find smaller one's but no one sells the 20w resisters that come with it

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yo if i can find the resistors i have you can have them, just pay shipping. i just have to remember where i put them at

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
When I got my tail light it came with everything I needed. Splice clips, resistors, etc. I think someone posted that you need 25 ohm resistors. Just go to radio shack and get them, and then tape the hell out of them so when they get hot the electrical tape will melt to them making a nice seal.

EDIT: It is NOT a 25ohm resistor. It was 20w 8ohm. Sorry!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Johnny Candles said:
When I got my tail light it came with everything I needed. Splice clips, resistors, etc. I think someone posted that you need 25 ohm resistors. Just go to radio shack and get them, and then tape the hell out of them so when they get hot the electrical tape will melt to them making a nice seal.

EDIT: It is NOT a 25ohm resistor. It was 20w 8ohm. Sorry!
Where did you mount your resistors?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts