Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I'm wanting to sort out the rear on the old beastie. It currently has a R&G tail tidy, but the whole rear end is bugging me. It has a yoshimura exhaust which looks great but the side indicators lower down and the R&G tail tidy just doesn't look right. I'll confess my first bike was a K7 GSXR 600 and the back looked perfect with the individual lights and indicators into the fairing looked sleek. I love this CBR600RR but I just want to tidy the rear up.
I like the look of the TST integrated light unit but I'm open to other suggestions.
Also with it being a 2010 model if I went the tst route would i need to replace the lower pan to the fit the light unit and also drop the end can down slightly. Any advice/suggestions much appreciated.
PS its a UK bike if there are differences across the world??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tary is correct, go with TST. They will provide you with a exhaust lowering piece for free as well, just make sure you add it to the order correctly. there is a little trim/cut required i believe (see link below) " (requires trimming off a little of that black plastic closeout under the tail). "
i believe this link is correct for you... but please check it. i chose the programmable one because it's something I'm going to order as well haha:
https://tstindustries.com/tst-led-in-tail-integrated-tail-light-cbr600rr-2007-2012.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts