Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I installed hyperflo exhaust and put the fender eliminator kit on and it was working perfectly. Today the blinkers stopped working and the brake lights were still working but eventually the brake lights stopped working all together, it doesnt even turn on. When i turn the blinkers on the blinkers dont even show up on the panel. I'm not sure what is going on. The exhaust burned the wires but i rewired everything i know they are wired correctly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so the blinkers work now but the tail light only works when i'm pressing the brakes. The tail light and license plate light only work when the brakes are compressed when they should be on and when i press the brakes the tail light should light up brighter. I'm stumped on this one i rewired it like 4 times with butt connectors.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
You must have it wired up incorrectly...

What wires do you have going where?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You need to switch your brake and running light wires around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought i wired it correctly and double checked about 3 times but i'll check again and let you guys know, thanks for the responses.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Figured it out! I didn't realize the running lights fuse was seperate from the taillight/brakes. So i had that one blown as well. Thanks everyone for the help and for future reference, The Running lights fuse is seperate from taillight/brake light fuse! I have an 09 CBR600RR ABS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts