Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys.... Asked my girl to marry me last night. And she said yes! Kinda funny too, because she kept giving me **** saying she wanted to be engaged before she turned 30...well, she officially turned 30 at 9:10 pm and I asked her at like 10 til 9!!

so here we go!
:beer:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats bud, hope she makes you really happy for a long time, because now days most people just don't last :???: the true test comes in time of adversity and disaggreement, enjoy your NEW life :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
CBR619RR said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OH WHAT?? BACHELORS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:
Oh I think I can make a trip to North Carolina for the Bachelor Party...

That sounds like something I would do for your asking of Will u marry me at 10 til 9.00 ...THats funny ****...

·
Registered
922 Posts
So have you begun to wonder yet why that song they play when you walk down the aisle to get married and the one they play at yer funeral only differ in the cadence? :shock:

Best of luck to ye. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
218 Posts
As a matter of fact I was looking at engagement rings today on the net just to get an idea of prices. Mine has been dropping the "M bomb" lately also. Oh yeh I'm 31 shes 30 whats the deal w/ this 30 thing? Just last year she was talking about being 35 before she would get married.

I hope I'm not gonna be one of those guys thats sells they're bike due to marriage or a baby. So try to hold on to that bike for as long as you can EASY and congrats.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys.... she is very happy about it! its funny too because she is a very...how do I say....Motivated girl, and I knew that once I asked that it'd be like turning on a switch...couldn't have been more correct there. She is in motion and there is NO slowing her down now. It really made me feel good though to see just how happy she is about it. good stuff....!!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thabizness said:
As a matter of fact I was looking at engagement rings today on the net just to get an idea of prices. Mine has been dropping the "M bomb" lately also. Oh yeh I'm 31 shes 30 whats the deal w/ this 30 thing? Just last year she was talking about being 35 before she would get married.

I hope I'm not gonna be one of those guys thats sells they're bike due to marriage or a baby. So try to hold on to that bike for as long as you can EASY and congrats.
BELIEVE ME!!! she knows that's not going to happen. It would take a serious, serious, money problem to do that. Her belief is that if you don't support your guy in what he wants to do, that it won't last....so I got it made there!!

I hear ya though man...loud and clear!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good girl bro' not many out there, mine knows damn good and well my bike is staying where its at. I bought my bike from one of those guys his lose my gain I can't wait to send him pics of the beast now.

·
Registered
360 Posts
CONGRATS man!! That's awesome! Just make sure she doesn't replace your bike, heh heh!

·
Registered
812 Posts
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR Black
Arata Full Titanium Exhaust
PC 3....one that seems to work too!
Good thing you got your bike all set up first. :D

What's yours is hers and what's hers is hers.

PS Don't "share" a closet. Put $20 under your seat each week for the next bike.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats!!!!! I know she's ... uhhhh... a motivated person but it keeps things interesting. You've got a great one!!! Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts