Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
They are no less valid than any other style of bike. Prejudice and judgement are ugly when people wear them in public.

I would rather ride with an open minded person on a stretched Busa than a closed minded fanboy on a Honda sportbike.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I kinda lose some respect for any group that uses a z in place of an s.

Stretched street bikes are not common or popular at all where I live. I don't think they "pick up chicks" any better than anything else. If you like that culture and look go for it. It's just not my cup of tea.

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
they make awesome hillclimbers too :banger: with the appropriate rear tyre :crackup:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
^ Haha.

It's nice to be different, but unfortunately it's a very common and silly thing to do to a sport bike, especially when you won't bring it to a drag strip. Basically it's like taking a Ferrari, chopping off the underside and attaching a ford t bucket suspension to it. Why would you do that? it might gain attention, but it looks retarded and you've lost your handling. This is my opinion, but I think it's valid.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
dont forget k replaced with c.. Karlonia Kustumz... oh, and u with o. EPIC failure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts