Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im riding around today and i pull up next to this gixxer 600 and im like "hey, nice bike.. blah blah blah" So im chillen listening to my music and he says something.. im like "wtf?" i look at him and he is just looking down. Talking to someone. Im like WTF is this dude saying to me.. its driving me nuts. So i pull up a little more and he lifts his head up and he is on the fu*king phone! im like WTF!:evil3:

He shoved his phone in his helmet like so (note picutre a1.)

Picture a1.

I couldn't believe it.

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
I couldn't talk on the phone while I ride because I would be cussing at to many cagers like normal and couldn't have a conversation with some one.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
hahaha, clever! he gets +100 points redeamable at all participating port-o-potties

·
Registered
421 Posts
I fail to see why this is so gay? I mean its stupid for him to do at a stop light... but I do it all the time when Im out riding and I feel my phone vibrate... I will pull over and stick it in my helmet instead of taking my helmet off... Like I said, it is gay to do on the street, but Its a great method if you dont want to take your helmet off to use the phone real fast in a parking lot

·
Registered
498 Posts
this is worse than the idiots that install the walky talkies into there helmets so they can talk to thier wife or girlfriend when they ride.
when i ride i want to be left alone!!!
that is the whole reason for riding. even if i have a beautiful girl behind me.
Shut Up and enjoy the ride!!!
they need to make a helmet sticker that says Do Not Disturb!!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
My buddy calls me when he is riding through Los Angeles traffic on his 1987 Honda 600 Hurricane. It's funny as hell to listen to the ride and be part of it.

·
Registered
639 Posts
my phone has an MP3 player, so i have earbuds ran into my helmet, but when someone calls, it kills the player and the phone rings thru the earbuds.. then i found this nifty feature called "transmitters off" :D

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
i pull over and use speakerphone if someone calls

·
Registered
882 Posts
I don't even know if someone calls let alone be able to hear them on speaker phone. wow...I guess with my iPod and the sounds of the engine, street noise and whatnot, I don't pay attention to my phone.

·
Hittin The Twisties On My RC 51
1,196 Posts
If someone calls me, they will have to wait until my next scheduled stop before I call them back. Except for dire emergencies, most calls can wait an hour or two for me to get back to them. Can a man just unplug for a minute? Dang!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
phone calls can wait til my next stop. or if i have to make a call, i pull over and take my helmet off.

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I fail to see why this is so gay? I mean its stupid for him to do at a stop light... but I do it all the time when Im out riding and I feel my phone vibrate... I will pull over and stick it in my helmet instead of taking my helmet off... Like I said, it is gay to do on the street, but Its a great method if you dont want to take your helmet off to use the phone real fast in a parking lot
Because he was doing it while riding around.

i pull over and use speakerphone if someone calls
It was a big pain the the ass to shove my razor in my helmet. I use speaker all the time and it works fine.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
So im chillen listening to my music .........

he lifts his head up and he is on the fu*king phone! im like WTF!:evil3:

Were you on your bike "chillen listening to music" or in your car???

because if you were on your bike then I cant see your point to this thread.....

Whats the difference of being on the phone or listening to music while on the bike???? To me, IMO their both stupid!!! I mean, why is ok for you to have headphones on but not for him to have a phone ???

I'm listening................

1 - 20 of 32 Posts