Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching the web for one of these single strap backpacks, but couldn't find one. So I thinking about ordering the Axio Chicane Hardpack, but I don't like the fact it has two straps. What do you guys use to carry your gear/stuff?

Links would be nice (ie where to buy the bags)

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Blade-Runner,

Utility design with Velcro®-adjustable sling, mesh exterior pocket for water bottle, mesh exterior pocket with zip, exterior cell phone case with swivel clip, magazine-size exterior pocket, exterior coin pocket, pen holster, dual top-loading pockets, zippered mesh pocket in main compartment, interior pocket with Velcro® closure, and padded pocket for audio device with pass-through for headphone cord. 1000 Cubic Inch Main Compartment. Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 7".

C

·
0 Posts
Right now I use a bag by The North Face. Normal backpack shoulder straps, then one around the waist, and one around the chest.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I use one of the little cargo nets alot. I like it. It holds everything pretty snug.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
im with colreone... i use my north face back pack with chest and waist straps... pretty good... but im kinda getting tired of a backpack.. might be purchasing a "bagster tech'up" soon (for the gas tank) - $149.99 shipped through eurobikes.com... here's a couple of pix... the picture is with a suzuki but i've already called and they said they have 'em for the 600RR

·
Registered
32 Posts
bags

Personally, I hate riding with a backpack on. I've been using the same tank bag (Ocelot) for 6 or 7 years. It works great for commuting or the ocassional long trip, never gets in my way and expands when I have a larger load to carry.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a Victorinox single strap backpack. It come in yellow and black, goes for about $40, but i got mine on sale for $25. Not that big of a back pack, but carries all the essential needs. Check with Wilson's Leather.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a "Shift" backpack. Just your typical double strap pack with waist and chest strap.

I ride with it on 75% of the time and love it...I hardly realize its there

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I use a regular jansport bookbag. It's ok once I get it on but I feel like a damn retard everytime I try to get it on or off over my jacket. Hard to get my arms bent the right way to get it over the armor in the jacket and stuff.
I'd like to get one of the tailbags I think, but am kind of worried about it getting stolen when I'm doing routine things like going to stores and such.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
trojans.....ribbbed for her pleasure!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts