Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Claim: Multiple — see below:

The Target Corporation does not contribute to veterans' causes: False.

The Target Corporation is French-owned: False.

The Target Corporation provides corporate grants only for 'gay and lesbian causes': False.

The Target Corporation does not contribute to the U.S. Marines 'Toys for Tots' program: False.

The Target Corporation does not allow reservists called to active duty to continue their health benefits: False.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hondaf4iguy said:
Claim: Multiple — see below:

The Target Corporation does not contribute to veterans' causes: False.

The Target Corporation is French-owned: False.

The Target Corporation provides corporate grants only for 'gay and lesbian causes': False.

The Target Corporation does not contribute to the U.S. Marines 'Toys for Tots' program: False.

The Target Corporation does not allow reservists called to active duty to continue their health benefits: False.
maybe Walmart started this rumor :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've seen this before too. It's just another b/s chain mail thing that clutters up the internet and wastes space in your inbox.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i saw this a while ago too. i agree with hondaf4iguy on the snopes.com - they call a lot of the BS on "rumors". good stuff to check out and read up on things (ie. the number of viruses being sent via email, denzel washington donateing money to the Fisher House Foundation, and consumers getting stuck by HIV-infected needles at gas pumps. it's all there...)

www.snopes.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts