Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I searched and didn't see anything but I've finally started to get into tattoos. I got my first two a couple months back and about to start on a American traditional sleeve on my right arm. Figured maybe do a thread and post pics of your tattoos.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
The Jason and Freddy are part of a horror sleeve I'm doing. The sportbike one was just one I did on the weekend when I was bored.

I have 4 stars down the outside of my arm, kanji on my left shoulder, heart on my right wrist, star signs down inside of left arm (can see start of them in bike pic), wrist tattoo, the letter 'R' near my thumb, tupac cross on my leg, some stick figure people the kids drew when they were little (they drew themselves, I tattood them).

Also have some random stuff over the upper area of my leg,

Attachments

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Jason and Freddy are part of a horror sleeve I'm doing. The sportbike one was just one I did on the weekend when I was bored.

I have 4 stars down the outside of my arm, kanji on my left shoulder, heart on my right wrist, star signs down inside of left arm (can see start of them in bike pic), wrist tattoo, the letter 'R' near my thumb, tupac cross on my leg, some stick figure people the kids drew when they were little (they drew themselves, I tattood them).

Also have some random stuff over the upper area of my leg,
Very nice!!! Love the Jason one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts