Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I gave him long enough to make amends. But this guy is a flat out thief in my book. I made arrangements to purchase 03-04 forks from him. I paypaled money on 8-15-05. From there I was patient and never heard a word. So I emailed him a couple times and he finally he responded. He gave me the line that "he was moving and would send me a tracking number the next day". Well as with all the scam artist out there I got nothing. I filed a claim with paypal and as expected won. But that got me no where because he did not have enough funds in his paypal account to cover what he owes me. Since then I have sent him emails and private messages trying to be civil asking for a refund or the forks I paid for. But to this day I have never received so much as a decent or deserved response. It has been over a month and I am out $175.00 and have lost the last part of my riding season. So NEVER send money to this guy because right no to me he is nothing more than your low life everyday thief. If you know the guy then help me out and let him know that all I need is my forks or money to buy new ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts