Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TD Video now on vimeo

Well I agonized about editing my video footage from my TD last month and I was right, it was a royal PITA the first time trying to figure out how to do everything. How do you get your music along with your video posted on YouTube? Copyright infringement, deleted music so it was mute. So here it is on vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/5652997

I posted some pics on here before of the same day with a guy with a dirt cape, hes at the end. All you metalheads from the 80's should enjoy the track, RATT

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice job with the editing.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like it .... is your rearset moving in that vid or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Camera is mounted on the swingarm, so it is moving with the bumps.

Cool footage. How many camera do you have set up on that bike?
Just one, with 3 different mounts on bike and 1 on the helmet. On the front and back mounts I 180 the camera getting 2 different angles. Different mount on different sessions.

Sweet video, great song choice.
I Know, I Know RATT still kicks ass.

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey I'd like to see the video but I clicked on your link and it said account disabled...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Ever since the video game Grand Turismo,, Laguna Seca has been my favorite all time track,, it is my dream to ride/race there, Unfortunately I am across the continant, so it makes it a bit more difficult..

You're lucky man!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ever since the video game Grand Turismo,, Laguna Seca has been my favorite all time track,, it is my dream to ride/race there, Unfortunately I am across the continant, so it makes it a bit more difficult..

You're lucky man!!!
I feel lucky to have 5 diffent racks within 4.5 hours of me, but that also means I live in a very populated area which makes traveling/commuting a chore. If you ever make it out here MotoGio rents sportbikes that they will deliver to the track for your enjoyment.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Cool vid man.

When you mounted that camera on your helmet, with the wide angle lens it looked like you were about 10 feet in the air haha. That guy you passed looked tiny!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts