well finished for this go around anyways. Here is the list of mods
Puig race screen
progrip grips
asv shortys
steel braided galpher brake lines
BMC street air filter
rideinc real carbon tank protector
stomp grip (right side only)
sub frame rear sets,passenger peg hanger bracket shift rod all powder coated semi gloss black
pegs powdercoated red
Passenger peg brackets modded by Tripage LED with 24 led's for brake light, running lights and blinkers
KR tuned titanium slip on with carbon end cap. Can and mid pipe are ceramic coated flat black
Carbon Fiber corner headlight cover
Carbon Fiber sprocket cover
Carbon Fiber mid pipe heat shield
Pro grip red rim tape
Pilot Power 2ct's

picture time

tear down

·
Registered
238 Posts
looks great keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yes he does, thanks for reminding me. All the CF parts on my bike are made by Mick. he is a member here (Mick1976) and a pretty bad ass guy. He's in my hometown so i i picked the parts up from him and bullsh!tted with him quite a bit. awesome guy with an awesome product

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'm diggin the red powdercoat pegs with the black set. Also, why only stompgrip on the right. Those 80s blinkers gotta go to along with that fender lol. Finally, where did you get those HRC stickers from?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm diggin the red powdercoat pegs with the black set. Also, why only stompgrip on the right. Those 80s blinkers gotta go to along with that fender lol. Finally, where did you get those HRC stickers from?
The mud flap will go away when tripages new tail light comes out. As for the front blinkers i want to get a set of rizoma avio 21's in red.

The stomp grip is only on the right because i was pissed at the way it came out. there is all kinds of bubbles in it. I need to take it off and get a new set and do a better job putting them on.

My buddy made the HRC vinyl for me. The small lettering is kind of messed up. i need to get another set made and then have the tail cleared

·
Registered
238 Posts
how u get ur rim tape on so damn right....the only reason i didnt buy it yet is because im afraid i cant get it to be completely circular like the rim....

·
Registered
144 Posts
man I am really diggin the red footpegs. Definitely a sharp bike

1 - 20 of 89 Posts