Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

To use or not to use the tech speck traction pads

• Yes bro They will make you ride like Danny Pedrosa

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No man it won't look pretty any more

Votes: 3 27.3%

Tech Spec Graffiti question

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Adventure cam. 
#1 ·
So I recently acquired some Tech Spec Snake Skin Traction pads seen here

My question to you the .net community is that I have a 2008 Graffiti edition seen here

Well should I bag the idea of having the traction pads because it will cover up some of the graffiti stickers or should I go for it. You opinions would be greatly appreciated!

See less See more
#6 ·
That wasn't nice :sad3: . I ride my bike all year round, and that's no small feat being from Salt Lake City. It's America if we weren't all a little retarded things like your mother saying yes to your father when it came time for baby making never would have happened, and you wouldn't be here. Just wanted to open a debate about it Mr. Duche McGuche. I take it that's a yes vote to put them on? You never really made it clear!

#7 ·
I voted YES, though I do not agree that they will make you ride like Dani, lol!

Your knees cover that area when you ride anyway. In my opinion, keeping the awesome looks of the decals there is not worth sacrificing the benefit of added grip when riding...do it!:banger:

Then post pics.

#9 ·
Wow got some nice folk on this forum haha. I say try it out and see if you like em. Like others have said you dont really see the graphics when your riding. Dont think their for you then take em off. Waste of alil bit of money but then you'll know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.