Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Really?

A death sentence for being a teenager?

For not wanting to be bullied by some thug?

Maybe you should be shot for being two inches too short to be a man.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Cop drop him on his face? Take it thats what the blurred out sides are for? Reckless PO should do jail time.. no need to drop the kid after he had complete control..

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cop drop him on his face? Take it thats what the blurred out sides are for? Reckless PO should do jail time.. no need to drop the kid after he had complete control..
The officer got 4 years in jail after pleading guilty to excessive force by dropping the teen's face on the curb. Although what got the teen into a coma is the officer stunning the teen for 23 seconds while commanding the teen to get out of the car. With his voluntary muscles already filled with the majority of his blood, he went into cardiac arrest, then later into a coma.

The teen's father is also a police officer.

·
Registered
247 Posts
yea this was on fb a few days ago, he didnt have blood flow to his brain for 6-8 minutes and he has trouble remembering simple things etc

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
The officer got 4 years in jail after pleading guilty to excessive force by dropping the teen's face on the curb. Although what got the teen into a coma is the officer stunning the teen for 23 seconds while commanding the teen to get out of the car. With his voluntary muscles already filled with the majority of his blood, he went into cardiac arrest, then later into a coma.

The teen's father is also a police officer.
to bad cop sould have got sentenced to way more time. I feel bad for that kid

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
american cops are cowards, bottom line

look at police in the rest of the world, they aren't tasing children
I try to look at everyone as an individual no matter what party one belongs to. Unfortunately, whether intentionally or unintentionally, I believe we learn things by grouping and associating. This leads to putting people of better quality, within the same party, on par with the same people of lesser quality.

I remember when I was in Poland or in Germany, the general attitude toward the police wasn't much different.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Since we are on a bike forum I feel that a stronger proportion of us take less of a liking to police. However that cop let his frustration get the best of him when he shouldn't have. The kid should've just listened and it minimizes things like this happening.

What'd he pull the kid over for anyway?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Statement by the family

...Bryce’s only mistake in this situation was following his parents’ advice to ask questions, particularly to ask “why” if stopped by law enforcement....

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeap its better to just do what the "officer" says than get beaten on the street. Its Waaaaaaay too easy to become a Cop, and cash strapped city/states just cant afford to vet out the possible Thugs. And this guy did this on Camera....What happens at home with the wife and kids behind closed doors?

·
Registered
169 Posts
My issue these situations is the inevitable comment "if he would've just done what he was told...". As citizens we all have rights and they should be respected which would have also avoided this outcome. So we have here a young man with no clear cut crime committed and a cop who was completely out of line, so much so that he was tried AND convicted which is almost unheard of. I don't care what outfit or uniform you wear to work, if you feel you need to commit felonies and injure others to "do your job" effectively then you are unfit for your job and are a criminal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts