Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
BigTuna said:
thedude said:
It's better to regret doing her, than to regret not doing her.
except that doing her will land your ass in jail. then bubba will be doing you. dude is she like 14 yrs old? :headscratch:
Don't listen to Tuna, he's just jealous he can't find a nice piece of jail bait to get himself back in the slammer. He's been there a few times, and can't get enough of Bubba...won't friggin' stop talking about the guy, it gets kind of annoying, but you learn to tune him out after a while...

·
Registered
467 Posts
15 will get ya 20 (or more).

Dudes going to jail . . . . Hopefully you're about 6' 6" & 300lbs and one mean MF, else don't forget to bring plenty of K-Y along for the trip . . . .

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yup....gecko knows this first hand!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shes 18 dont worry guys. yall act like im old or somethin. im on 21. Its ok though. Im sorry you guys are out dated. :lol2: :bounce:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
she's good to go now, but won't be long and she's going to be a Big Girl.. :bounce:

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
remax21 said:
shes 18 dont worry guys. yall act like im old or somethin. im on 21. Its ok though. Im sorry you guys are out dated. :lol2: :bounce:
both you and meddiepie better not forget this outdated old man can still kick some young punks ass :D

now stop asking us what to do and go slam that ass before she beefs up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah I think she looks like she's in high school, but like I ve always said-"YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE BOUT HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS?.......NO MATTER HOW OLD I GET, THEY STAY THE SAME AGE."

·
Banned
433 Posts
Speaking of old...I'm 31 and I just substituted at a high-school today....Had 6 different 16-17 year old girls ask me for my phone number. It's tough being a white guy out here in Asia :mrgreen: . But then again the women here are kinda ugly....check out this dog:

Oh and another crazy thing about Asia...if you were a 30 year old man with an 18 year old girlfriend (or maybe 16)....nobody would think that there was anything wrong with that....other than me.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
she's looks like she's ready, and In position to receive her "Bukkake" treatment!

:blow:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Speaking of old...I'm 31 and I just substituted at a high-school today....Had 6 different 16-17 year old girls ask me for my phone number. It's tough being a white guy out here in Asia . But then again the women here aren't kinda ugly....check out this dog:

Well I sure hope for all us here in the US, you made the right choice and gave it to them!!! :twisted:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts