Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I installed the carbon/stainless version of the Termignoni slip-on exhaust on my 600rr. It's awesome. I think I've only seen 2 or 3 other people on here that have it, so here are some pics of mine.

It took about 2 months to get it from Europe, it cost $844. Part number H073094CO.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
whats it look like without that guard around it? i presume thats a guard exhaust cover isnt it?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Looks killer indeed CF exhaust guard hides the muffler's beauty

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
never been a huge fan of termi, but that looks pretty good. what are they hiding under that big shroud?
A standard round pipe, look at his pictures, especially the underside one.

Had a Termi on my old 06 1000rr for a while. Nicely built, but loud, over priced for what it is and really not a great fit. Sold it and got a Scorpion which fit, looked and sounded better, IMHO. But neither were as nice as the Akra I have in my current 600, the Scorpions stick out pretty far on the little bikes.

Nice looking pipe, though, I just think they sound better on twins than fours. Nice to have something that not everyone has, I bet.

Mike

Reactions: OveRReV

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
My friend has a termi on his r6 and it sounds amazing. I can always hear him coming, and it has a really nice tone to it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This was the cleanest way I could set it up because I wanted to retain the stock heat shield and black side trim so I could attach the license plate. I'll take a video with sound and post that in a few days. Glad you guys like it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice! I agree, lets see it with out the guard.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I like it!

Congrats on being different, I see so many Akra's

But there is a reason why there are so many Akra's

Does the exhaust sound really loud?

·
BOTM Winner Dec 2015
389 Posts
You get my :thumbup: for having something of desire that few others have.

What is that other bike to the right side? I am thinking a Suzuki or Honda cruiser. Looks fun as hell. The Ducati is sexxxy as bloody hell. Nice garage!!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
:+1:looks great, would look better w out oem guard. Not sure if Tripage has an FE / Tag bracket for Termi though?
Yes, we have installed the adjustable on a Term exhaust on a 1000rr. Thanks. T

1 - 20 of 49 Posts