Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What woud you do if this site went down forever?

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
:bitchslap:
DONT EVER EVERY SAY THAT AGAIN
:bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

·
Registered
971 Posts
I would have a lot more time to clean my house (need to get the garage cleaned out, doh!), be a productive human being, watch boring tv shite, and scratch my @ss. :D
Glad I have this site, because I don't feel like doing all that other stuff.

C

·
0 Posts
I'd get more things accomplished. Spend way too much time here, but I cant seem to get myself away. Need rehab soon I think.

·
Registered
183 Posts
WherzRoony said:
I might actually do some work (At Work!) :lol2:
and that would be terrible, huh.. :roll: hhmm.. what would I do.. Maybe I would have time to read the numerous other forums I have subscriptions to. :)

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: terrible thought like you said i pray to god it does not happen

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I used to spend nearly all of my time online on this weight training/powerlifting site called gotfina.com. I loved this site, learned a ton of useful information, and made a lot of online friends. One day it was just gone. After a couple of weeks I found a post on a similar site, it turns out the guy who ran the site was killed in a car accident and there was no one left to administer the site. It sucked ass. Now I've found this place though, and with the new bike I've not been spending as much time in the gym, so I want to thank all of you in advance for the shrinking muscles and swelling belly I'm starting to notice.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
leave the keyboard and get your gear togther ride the rr and stop at the gym for a 10 minute work out and get back on line are you still there :D :D :D

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
this forum is addictive and lots of fun :D :D :D :D

V

·
0 Posts
If this site closed, I think I would hang out with my girlfriend more.. :wink:

·
Registered
525 Posts
sgtadamdee said:
What woud you do if this site went down forever?

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
why dont you just stick another knife in my chest and tell me my mom died.

ya it would be that shiddy

·
Registered
392 Posts
maztheman said:
buy the 1000rr :beer:
That actually made me chuckle. . . lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts