Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love racing games and there hasnt been a good one in a while. test drive unlimited is coming for the xbox 360 and other platforms soon and looks good and just saw a pic of what appears to be a cbr:

· Registered
319 Posts
I downloaded the Demo for test drive unlimited on my Xbox360 and they give you a ZX-10. After playing MOTOGP06 for a few weeks TEST DRIVE totally sucks, not totally the cars were cool, but the bikes were obviously designed by car people and rode nothing like a real motorcycle. IMO a good car game but not a good bike game.

· Registered
1,806 Posts
Dude needs a full set of gear if he's going to push it like that.

· I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,909 Posts
tourist trophy still the best imo

· Registered
1,097 Posts
dcraige said:
I downloaded the Demo for test drive unlimited on my Xbox360 and they give you a ZX-10. After playing MOTOGP06 for a few weeks TEST DRIVE totally sucks, not totally the cars were cool, but the bikes were obviously designed by car people and rode nothing like a real motorcycle. IMO a good car game but not a good bike game.
+1 the cars were ok, but the bike control totally sucked... but they did at least remember to incorporate wheelies and stoppies.

· Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,880 Posts
I just played the demo of this game over the weekend, downloaded it via Xbox live. It's pretty cool, they got a ZX10 you can ride on the demo.

Jason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.