Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love racing games and there hasnt been a good one in a while. test drive unlimited is coming for the xbox 360 and other platforms soon and looks good and just saw a pic of what appears to be a cbr:

·
Registered
835 Posts
He has little girly hands on those grips! Looks like he can't even reach the clutch

·
Registered
316 Posts
I downloaded the Demo for test drive unlimited on my Xbox360 and they give you a ZX-10. After playing MOTOGP06 for a few weeks TEST DRIVE totally sucks, not totally the cars were cool, but the bikes were obviously designed by car people and rode nothing like a real motorcycle. IMO a good car game but not a good bike game.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I know for sure that there are: ducati, kawasaki, triumph, don't know about honda or gsxr

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Dude needs a full set of gear if he's going to push it like that.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
tourist trophy still the best imo

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
dcraige said:
I downloaded the Demo for test drive unlimited on my Xbox360 and they give you a ZX-10. After playing MOTOGP06 for a few weeks TEST DRIVE totally sucks, not totally the cars were cool, but the bikes were obviously designed by car people and rode nothing like a real motorcycle. IMO a good car game but not a good bike game.
+1 the cars were ok, but the bike control totally sucked... but they did at least remember to incorporate wheelies and stoppies.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I just played the demo of this game over the weekend, downloaded it via Xbox live. It's pretty cool, they got a ZX10 you can ride on the demo.

Jason

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I think the demo was awful. The bike control was really sub-par. I mean when you need to bake up the bike goes in reverse and the rider has their feet up. WTF?!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Johnny Candles said:
I think the demo was awful. The bike control was really sub-par. I mean when you need to bake up the bike goes in reverse and the rider has their feet up. WTF?!
What? You don't put your feet up when you ride in reverse?

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Comb said:
What? You don't put your feet up when you ride in reverse?
LOL!

Jason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts