Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a wicked test drive :twisted: Screamed down the hi-way at 240kmh on a stock bike...******* A ! : :D was a toss up between the r6 and the cbr...there's no, I mean NO ways I can go for the r6.... :eviltongue: .am still giggling like a schoolgirl

btw: am from South Africa

·
Registered
391 Posts
ZARR said:
Just had a wicked test drive :twisted:
Its ride. You ride a motorcycle, you don't drive it.

[/quote="ZARR"]Screamed down the hi-way at 240kmh on a stock bike...f***ing A ! : :D [/quote]

That's exactly why alot of dealerships won't offer test rides here in the States. You get some kid hopping on a bike they never ridden for the first and proceeding to wring it out. On public roads no less. Its stupid and dangerous.

But hey, glad you enjoyed yourself. The RR is an awsome little machine.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
semantics buddy, ok ok a test flight then, it does look good with the afterburner like tailpipe...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sheesh CW, bit touchy aren't we? =D

I'm sure things are a bit different in the SA.

Dealers don't offer test drives down here because insurance is farkin' expensive. The root cause of that is something we could debate for pages without coming to a conclusion...

- BB

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
240kmh, what is that about 65mph lol, just kidding, SLOW DOWN MAN, enjoy the handeling. :bitchslap:

That's odd, the dealership I went to almost insisted I take it out for a ride. I think they knew that would hook me.

·
Registered
730 Posts
corner worker said:
ZARR said:
Just had a wicked test drive :twisted:
Its ride. You ride a motorcycle, you don't drive it.

That's exactly why alot of dealerships won't offer test rides here in the States. You get some kid hopping on a bike they never ridden for the first and proceeding to wring it out. On public roads no less. Its stupid and dangerous.

But hey, glad you enjoyed yourself. The RR is an awsome little machine.

When I first read this, I was thinking "damn, this guy is harsh". Then I saw who wrote it and I couldn't help but cracka smile since it's my old buddy corner. Glad to hear you're consistent in how to respond to comments on other boards. :lol2:

·
Registered
257 Posts
hey man....i pulled up next to an 03 r6...i can't help but immediately notice that the 600rr has sharper corners, leaner angles, just looks more badass...makes the r6 look like a roudned sissy bike...

good choice!

C

·
0 Posts
So when are you getting it and you gots to taks pics! Anyway, Welcome ZARR !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts