Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: 2005 600rr (FL)

Alright guys I don't want to do this but we'll see what happens; college expenses are mounting and I might have to get rid of the bike to free myself some $$ for the last couple of years of college.

It's a 2005 Red/Black 600rr that I purchased in August of 2006. It currently has approx. 7k miles (will change due to riding to class). It was scraped against the garage by the previous owner, resulting in minimal scratching on the left side mirror and some nicks on the left mid-fairing, nothing noticeable unless you're up close (can't tell in the pictures).

It has:
Puig windscreen
Competition Werkes FE
Arata Exhaust
NEW Battery just put in last week.
Pilot Power tires with approx. 1k miles on them.

I've babied this thing and it's hardly been ridden hard, I use it to commute to school which is literally a <5 mile trip daily. I'm asking $6,000. Located in Gainesville, but I go to Tampa often. Buyer will arrange and pay for shipping if need be, but that's a last resort. Either PM me on here or e-mail me at [email protected]...I'm going to keep it if I can find an alternate way to pay for college, but it's getting to the point where I can't keep her :sad:

Pictures:

Thank you for looking.
Matt

·
Registered
170 Posts
man I can't believe your getting rid of this !!, anyway by friend if looking for an '05 if you can give him a good deal, he says he has $5100 cash today!

give me a call 3523987091

·
Registered
584 Posts
that's a good price for that bike. You might want to put it up on cycletrader and craigslist. if you still have the stock can you might want to put it back on and sell that arata separate. You know that can aint going to last long here. dito with the FE and the windscreen.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that your beamer too? If so, I say, sell the beamer, get a civic, and keep the bike!!! Problem solved, and less insurance too!!

Jk! Good luck on the sale! Nice bike
Thanks I actually have an F150 the BMW is momma's car :toothy12:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have a couple people possibly interested now if it falls through I'll let you know.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just fly here and take her home :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts