·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
hahahha mad skillz

K

·
0 Posts
hahahaha! that's great!!!

guys sound like their on the way to the store for some chips.

·
Registered
233 Posts
that was insane....did you see those cagers they were just as crazy just going anywhere

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
<--- guilty...

But I text with a different form, lol...

... that's impressive ...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Texting while riding?

Thats fuking rediculous if you feel that gossip and smalltalk with someone is too important to wait till you park it somewhere

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
dumbest $hit i've seen all month, thanks. where's that car changing lanes with out a signal at? T.K.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
The Indian accents of the guys in the car is some funny ****!

·
Registered
91 Posts
it wrong in every way but got to admit that is takes mad skill to do some thing like that it obviously not in the states in third world countries plp have mad skill like that

·
Registered
71 Posts
ppl all just all over the road. i like how the camera car got cut off and he didnt say ****. if that happened here they would be screaming out the window and giving the bird

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
i see that everyday in italy nothing new.

talking on the phone smoking and cigarette fixing their hair and puting on makeup all at the same time.

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
I've texted probably 5 times on my bike. Not to defend myself, because it was stupid, but my phone was easy to text with one hand and it was on RT101 in NH with is completely straight and always has light traffic.

Now I have a nice phone, and takes two hands to text.

PLus I've learned ten fold on safety since I text and rode.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
at least, wheely''n, stunt''n in traffic, yer still controlling most the situation, this jerk-off is at the mercy off evey cager around him! jeeeese i dont know if he was just trying to be funny... but even that failed!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts