Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was sitting on my bike having a smoke, i shifted my ass a little, and the kickstand kinda just popped back up.

Held my baby up as much as I could and it slowly tipped over to the side..

The sliders have a little scrape at the bottom, and thats it!
*PHEW

el-stupido.

Today is just not my day..
also got a ticket for goin 87kms in a 50 zone..
FML today!
:banghead:

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
haha i've so been there....many times...it feels like you're falling in slow motion and you're helpless

·
Registered
130 Posts
Haha Same here bro, it happens to the best of us. I do wanna point out the irony of how "cool" it is to sit and smoke on your bike... then you drop it lol. Not trying to laugh AT you, Ive done it myself, good times...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yah i did. still FML
just not a good day today.

good thing I was alone outside, i even said out loud, "well that was frikken embarassing.."

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
brotha!!! lol. sorry to hear man. at least the frame sliders took the brunt of it. i dropped mine at the red light on christmas because my pant leg got stuck in the heel guard. THAT sucked. felt hella embarrassed.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
that was a cheap lesson, haha. well pretty much free cuz you didnt have to replace anything.

today i had somewhat of the dumb luck strike.

turning two different hand valves at work and they both broke, one was just an extension on the handle so so harm, but the other one, fawk ! the entire valve broke off of the pipe fitting sending a ton of steamy water my way. glad we were not actually running the arc jet or that water would have been HOT HOT

oh yea, and next time just grab a chair chingy!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ahhh no way that sucks!!! Your bike was trying to tell you something about smoking.

Don't feel too bad I know a guy that did that at a red light and broke his ankle trying to save the bike, that was embarassing.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
funny thing is your story reminds me of my MSF course when we were practicing on bikes, the instructor said - just sit on the bike, kick back, relax and look cool, see all the cars go by looking at you :crackup: i first though what if... well now we know - but good to hear your bike got saved bro!!!

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
shi$#y mang! Did a bone head move on my bike sometime ago... left the disk lock on and started to drive away. FRICK... did i feel like a hump.

cheers Canuck-dude!!

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
shi$#y mang! Did a bone head move on my bike sometime ago... left the disk lock on and started to drive away. FRICK... did i feel like a hump.

cheers Canuck-dude!!
only in Canada :crackup: j/k heard others doing same with leaving disk lock and trying to be all cool and sh!t, and well all that happen is that ate sh!t :cruising:

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
brotha!!! lol. sorry to hear man. at least the frame sliders took the brunt of it. i dropped mine at the red light on christmas because my pant leg got stuck in the heel guard. THAT sucked. felt hella embarrassed.
I've almost dropped my bike in the same way. Pant leg hooked the heel guard at a light. I still don't know how I saved it.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
haha i've so been there....many times...it feels like you're falling in slow motion and you're helpless
:+1: perfect description, and i hate that feeling!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.