Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
thank you all, the other half (kristin) is happy as can be now...
cause of all of you guys, i decided id get her a bike and she loves it. We ended up getting her a 2001 Ninja ex500 with under 3k miles and for a low cost of o only 1700!!! Tell me thats not a steal!

Mine is a 2004 600rr With a few touches done to it...not sure what im going to do other then install the wave like rotors..will report back after i try them out.

·
Registered
348 Posts
wow...shes very pretty (the girl) ... does she already know how to ride ??

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sweet! Now both of you can ride...hopefully my wife will catch on :toothy4:
Congrats

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
hot. the bike aint bad either :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well...yeah shes a beauty, couldnt ask for anything more thats for damn sure (im talking about the bike, dont know why the hell your talking about the girl, lol, shes crowding the picture, lol)

and yeah she had a scooter, so she got comfortable with balance and throttle on that, then i followed some peoples steps on how to get them started with clutch out, and throttle and slow maneuvers..she can throw it into third, and shes learning how to relax the shift with the throttle now, shes only riding around her neighborhood..also practicing at night, and having another bike next to her. She will also be taking the class.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hot. the bike aint bad either :)
haha, well thanks buddy, they both arent bad, but damn her for crowding the picture...

I see she already has riding flipflops!
yeah, she saw them online, and boom, she was like, that's me, they have me written all over them!!!

Sweet! Now both of you can ride...hopefully my wife will catch on :toothy4:
Congrats
hopefully your other half will catch on...im praying for you, it sucks riding two up, lol

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ur GF is hot man nice OWN ..... the bike looks good too ( u should street fighter it out for her)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright let me in this "pwz" on this site. Got a few goodies and more after this weekend :) good old memorial day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts