Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

As a result of my close encounter in the kiss of death, I have decided not to ride for a few years. The bike is totaled and all salvaged parts are sold to my close friends. I will keep my Arata, PC3, leathers, gloves, and helmet just in case I hit the CA Super Lotto Jackpot... :lol2: Or an irresistable deal on, of course, another 600RR. The insurance will pay most of the loan off and I am tagged with 1000+change. Did a lot of math and contemplating... I think this is the best way to go.

Thanks everyone for your input on all of my questions. I have learned so much from you. This is by far the best, friendliest, and funniest forum, right, Aren? ;-) I will stop by from time to time just to see what the 05RR is all about, and of course the MotoGP shows... :lol2: May you have a pleasant ride every time you head out and conquer what the roads have to offer.

Sincerely,

lawangrr aka Lawrence

Signing off...

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
NOOOOOO!!!

You *****!

HAHA, just kidding...sometimes, motorcycling is just not financially plausible.

We know you'll be back...sooner than three years though!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
hey... take care bro... and good luck with your future endeavors... hopefully you'll be back on an RR again...

again... take care and check in from time to time so you can check up on aren...

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Take care and im glad you got a chance to enjoy a 600RR.

till then stay safe and keep your eye open for your next ride cause you never know when it will come along and you will be back in the saddle

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sorry to see you go. Take care. I hope your back in the saddle soon. Well we lost a rider, but we've gained one more cager who can respect the two wheeled world. Good luck.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just because you won't be riding anymore doesn't mean you can't saty here and chat like always. Best of luck to you. Sometimes choices like the one you have made can be the hardest thing to do.

Dano

C

·
0 Posts
hey, I'm not looking foreward to follow you up Nine in your Solara.. But, :twak: at least it will keep you out of the trees!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Saw your thread about the cliff and tree. Damn scary...
Well, I guess you're pretty stoked that the Intrinsic Triples didn't work out ;-)
Farewell...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
lawrence take care man and best of luck to you ;-)

C

·
0 Posts
Update: Lawrence is already looking for a 04 Red Black..... Maybe we can recycle this post and turn it into a welcome back post!

:lol2: Welcome back lawangrr :twisted:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
we sure are glad he is back ;-)

N

·
0 Posts
No, man!!!

I fell and have a shattered leg but I'm getting back on. I'm not riding right now but come on!!! Say it ain't so!!!

Oh wait, is it because of financial reasons? If so, then I understand but don't say a few years. Say until next year.

Well, I hope you get back on and we can meet up for a group ride or something.

Take care.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts