Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hodaka,

Thanks for lending a hand to a fellow RR rider, when he rode his bike to the edge of cliff, flipped in the air, and his rr is wedged in the trees. I'd not be able to type now, if it wasn't for Hodie's help. He waited with me for the tow truck for like 3 hours. Ran back and forth the store and get much needed fluids. Made sure I had a trustworthy local mechanic to look after my bike. He towed my ass back to San Jose. Though 2 UP with matching leather pants... is just plano GAY!!! I've suffer no physical damage, thanks to alpine stars' leathers, gloves and boots, Arai RX7 helmet, and my friend Hodaka.

If you are interested to see how bad it was, here is the link:
http://home.comcast.net/~kyoshospd/my_jacked_up_rr.wmv

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Yeah, Lawrence is the second-coming of Superman. I was coming around the corner and thought, "where the **** is Lawrence..." Then I saw a big dust cloud next to the cliff..."OH ****!"

I stopped and saw his bike wedged into a tree right off the road. I didn't see Lawrence at first, then I called and I saw his punk ass standing up 30 feet or so down the hill.

"I'm right here..."

Man, you are one lucky sob and I'm glad you're alive!!!

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Just Curious from the video, There was a lot of crap on the road, Was that there before and or after the wipe out. I hate coming around corners to find gravel in my planned line. Glad your alright, The bike looks a little roughed up though :(

C

·
0 Posts
:shock: Lawrence.. Glad that your okay. What a great friend Hodie is :bounce: Hope you get her fixed up or buy another. It's great fun riding with you. Luke

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
There was gravel on the turn, which I think made Lawrence take his eyes off the road, and then the next thing he knew, he was at the edge of the cliff.

The crap by the cliff was from the bike being pulled back up. We got help from some trucker dude who had a chain and rope handy, and a group of guys in a car. They really helped us out. A lot of riders coming from Laguna stopped to see how we were doing too...Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chillwill said:
Man, count your blessings. You are sooo lucky!! :lol2:
I've been counting since that morning:
-locked up rear wheel entering a right hander on the coast, recovered no problem.
-slid through some gravel on a right hander, recovered no problem.
-passed a vehicle and proceeded to a left hander way too hot, pushed the bike all the way so it feels almost a low side, recovered no problem.

Just this one... for a brief second, got confused, looking through the turn with double yellow as my guide, it suddenly disappeard... and you know the rest of the story...

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Yeah, you know...I didn't really do anything to deserve all this praise. I just did what any fellow rider would do in this situation.

I'm just glad he's okay.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fm5150 said:
good going hodaka :thumbup: . Sorry 'bout your bike lawrence, glad you're okay.

anything for sale? lol. j/k

Fernando,

I the only thing i have in possession was sold yesterday... solo seat cowl... hehehe... everything else are in the shop... Looks like a total loss there...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fm5150 said:
let me know if anything comes up, like the arata full tits, lol
That set of tits are in the shop, wish i can just get it back, along with 520 conversion, vortex rearsets and sprockets, and that fawking PC3Xshit...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts