Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another EXTREMELY PLEASED customer of Nick and Andrew at Riders Inc.

Bought an Suomy Spec-1R Anthracite helmet and smoke shield. Arrived fast and perfect!

Everyone do business with them!

·
Registered
646 Posts
mypantsaretorn said:
do they give any 600rr member discounts?
Usually free shipping and some other discounts here and there I believe. Just shoot Nick a PM and he'll take care of you. He is great and they are a great business to deal with.

·
Registered
321 Posts
RR Drew said:
Another EXTREMELY PLEASED customer of Nick and Andrew at Riders Inc.

Bought an Suomy Spec-1R Anthracite helmet and smoke shield. Arrived fast and perfect!

Everyone do business with them!
good to hear i'll be doing business with them in the future since theyre only 20-25 minutes away.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
sup3rbad said:
good to hear i'll be doing business with them in the future since theyre only 20-25 minutes away.
I'd be careful walking in to actual store. I've heard that once you get in there and see the prices he offers you, you end up buying everything you want. Haha.

·
Registered
321 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
I'd be careful walking in to actual store. I've heard that once you get in there and see the prices he offers you, you end up buying everything you want. Haha.
lol fortunately my limited bank account is like kryptonite to those prices

·
Registered
230 Posts
sup3rbad said:
lol fortunately my limited bank account is like kryptonite to those prices
+1!!!!! on that. sometimes i guess there are positives to being poor :toothy6: well........maybe not. heard theyre great to deal with. lets see that lid!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Riders Inc. is an incredible vendor. Not only are the prices great but Nick is always quick to respond to all PMs, even it if's just a price quote. I got my jacket from them. Nick is very forthcoming with any expected delays, issues with the products, etc. He'll never steer you wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts