Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks Motomummy! **Pictures of sliders installed**

Just wanted to say thanks to the people over at Motomummy! I placed an order for Woodcraft Frame Sliders on April 15 and received them today. I'll be honest...I wasn't expecting to received them till later this week since I placed the order this past Friday. Gives me more time to install them this week. Thanks again Motomummy!

I've included a picture of the item. I will post another picture of them on the bike.

*Edit: As I mentioned before, pictures with them on.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Motomummy is my number one stop if I need something ASAP (or don't feel like waiting over a week). I have yet to have a delivery from their store take over 3 or 4 days to reach me. Incredible service!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ordered a bunch of R&G parts through them for the girls bike. Superfast shipping and the only guys capable of getting R&G specific parts

·
Registered
164 Posts
+1 on motomummy service. Crazy fast shipping and great customer service. I love my new SBK brake pads:banger:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
We stock a ton guys, but don't set the bar too high for us :) We do have backorders at times and have to order things in, but we do stock a ton of stuff. Especially since we just moved to our new location which allows us to stock even more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts