Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just put in my first order with STG. $1400 later..........
CRG SSR rear sets
Speigler SS brake lines
BMC race filter
Bell Star Hess Helmet with Dark silver iridium shield.

Just found out they are also located very close to me. My wallet is in trouble.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some issues came up between my credit card company and the website. Forgot to change my address with my CC so they put a hold on the payment... Looks like my stuff won't ship till next week. As soon as I get the rear sets I'll let ya know how I like em!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everyone I've dealt with at STG has been incredibly helpful so far in sorting my mistake out!
Thanks guys

·
Registered
180 Posts
They also have the best video product reviews.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got my stuff today. very well packaged! wow do I love the bell star helmet!
Reviews for the rest of the stuff this weekend!

Thanks Jason!

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
+1 for STG, best shop in the US, most knowledgeable and communcation is ON POINT!!!!!

Im about to get a GMX motion jacket from you guys spill some ink on one for a discount, hahaha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
CRG rear sets and rear brake line installed. The rear sets were a bit tough to get on due to the amount of adjustability in them. I haven't played around too much with changing up the positions, but they sure are grippy!

I want a GMX motion jacket too! I may have to use my store credit on that!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Brian runs a good shop up there and has always treated me right. He and the other STG guys are deserving of the sales. I'm glad to see the membership keeping small shops like STG in business. They're good people and work hard to take care of the customer.

Happy Holidays STG crew! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
+1 for STG, best shop in the US, most knowledgeable and communcation is ON POINT!!!!!

Im about to get a GMX motion jacket from you guys spill some ink on one for a discount, hahaha
i'll keep one next to the lunch area in hopes of a spill :drunk:

I want a GMX motion jacket too! I may have to use my store credit on that!
do it, best jacket on the market. :gun1:

Brian runs a good shop up there and has always treated me right. He and the other STG guys are deserving of the sales. I'm glad to see the membership keeping small shops like STG in business. They're good people and work hard to take care of the customer.

Happy Holidays STG crew! :thumbup:
appreciate the kind words man. couldnt agree more. happy holidays broski :shakehand

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quick update. Shift link disconnected on me while riding around. Guess I should have checked to make sure crg tightened the bolts they prefastened. Shift link bent while dragging on the ground.

Phil

1 - 20 of 24 Posts