·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
ugh yeah dude, wear some gear!

I'm sure Ceph doesn't want to feel responsible for you losing your skin.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
Ihappy For You But Gear Man Wheres The Gear I Can See Jeans And A Jacket But Shorts ...........whats Cheaper A 200 Dollar Jacket O R A 3000$ Medical Bill Sorry For The Rant But I Dont Wanna Hear About You Or Any Outher Member Getting Seriously Hurt .... Congrats On The Wheelie Thow

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Hear you guys. I do have my first pair of jeans I bought the other day and a jacket to ride with, BUT our washer and dryer at the house is just beeing put in. No Excuse. But most of my wheelies are the spur of the moment.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yea, I am for sure, I can run second gear out with no problem. Standing up and Clutchin, still a little shakey,

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
get some gear, but you're getting there on the whooolies, just stand up more and rock that bish back..then you gonna who0lie for blox.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Are you on both your passenger pegs? Maybe it's just my eyes..I'm spending too much time on this website ;)

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
i see no helmet on both riders on the other bike...look in the mirror! sqids.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
NewHotNess said:
I Hear you guys. I do have my first pair of jeans I bought the other day and a jacket to ride with, BUT our washer and dryer at the house is just beeing put in. No Excuse. But most of my wheelies are the spur of the moment.
You shouldn't be riding with just shorts and t-shirt let alone doing wheelies. I guess one good thing about the hospital is they give you some good drugs.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You look like youre going to belly flop on the tank. Or are trying to fly away like super man. Stand more up right and it should come to you alot easier. And for gawds sakes PLEASE wear gear. I wouldve pointed and laughed at you if I were riding by you. Youre asking for trouble. Think about sliding on that pavement going 40. I cant even imagine what your legs would look like. Holes to the bones probably.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
wynngripRR said:
You look like youre going to belly flop on the tank. Or are trying to fly away like super man. Stand more up right and it should come to you alot easier. And for gawds sakes PLEASE wear gear. I wouldve pointed and laughed at you if I were riding by you. Youre asking for trouble. Think about sliding on that pavement going 40. I cant even imagine what your legs would look like. Holes to the bones probably.
Let alone going 40 just run down the street as fast as you can and jump onto the street at full speed.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I dont think I have ever ridden my bike in shorts. Does it make you go faster?

I might hafta look into this.. . . . .

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
NewHotNess said:
No Excuse. But most of my wheelies are the spur of the moment.
All accidents are spur of the moment too!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts