Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some new Alpinestars SMX Plus boots for $259.. Score!

Had them listed at $349.. but they had another pair priced at $279.. they missed that pair when they changed the prices... So the guy gave it to me at the $279 price.. throw in a $20 off $75 coupon and we are in business!:banger:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
dont forget that on the 11th of this month we are having 10% off everything in store and online... sale starts at 7 pm to 9pm...I am located in the visalia store so all you visalia locals come out and see what we got.... awesome boots they worked great for me you will love those things:banger:

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
its all cycle gears and online... it should be a good night to go buy what you need for a discount...mark it on your calendars folks...:eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Is there a coupon code for the 20 off of 75. I got one a while back but didn't get a chance to use it before it expired. There is something I really want to buy this go around I have just been waiting for the right time. So if someone could throw up the code if there is one to help out a fellow .netter it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts