Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I felt this necessary to say:

I've been on this site, almost my 60 days. I've been riding almost 60 days.
I wanted to send out my appreciation to every single rider on this forum, who has taken time out of their day to read my thread, or to read it and post on it with their input. A lot of you are great knowledgeable people. Some of you guys give me grief, it's okay lol. Without you guys to teach me/ answer my questions, I think I would be a statistic, and or making the same mistakes over and over again.

So to everyone on this forum, thank you, for everything: answering my questions and or dealing with my nonsense and noobish rider actions. You guys are all great (and ladies). Thank you again. I hope to be on this forum MUCH MUCH longer, I'm gonna be sticking to Honda's till I can't swing my leg over. And when I can't I'm mounting a 600RR engine to my wheelchair and BLASTING OFF!

I appreciate all of you! You too Administrators! Without all of you, this community wouldn't be as great and or well connected as it is!

Thank You,
Joshua

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol jk just had to do it. Yeah there are lots of knowledgable people. You can learn something new every day

Sent from iPhone motorcycle app.

I cook squids like you with a bit of lemon and pepper!

lol jk.

I felt it necessary to really tell everyone "Thank You" because a "thank you" button doesn't suffice

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Honestly, I felt this necessary to say:

I've been on this site, almost my 60 days. I've been riding almost 60 days.
I wanted to send out my appreciation to every single rider on this forum, who has taken time out of their day to read my thread, or to read it and post on it with their input. A lot of you are great knowledgeable people. Some of you guys give me grief, it's okay lol. Without you guys to teach me/ answer my questions, I think I would be a statistic, and or making the same mistakes over and over again.

So to everyone on this forum, thank you, for everything: answering my questions and or dealing with my nonsense and noobish rider actions. You guys are all great (and ladies). Thank you again. I hope to be on this forum MUCH MUCH longer, I'm gonna be sticking to Honda's till I can't swing my leg over. And when I can't I'm mounting a 600RR engine to my wheelchair and BLASTING OFF!

I appreciate all of you! You too Administrators! Without all of you, this community wouldn't be as great and or well connected as it is!

Thank You,
Joshua

your welcome, honestly its newbs like you that i have respect for. some one like you who is willing to ask questions and info , and learn is much better than a squid who tries to tough it all up and not know a sigle clue what their doing .

so dont be shy to ask us anything, we are here to help and learn everyday, i am still learning more and more...!! ride safe budd :cruising:

p.s. yes you may press the "thanks' button.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really contribute much....just post useless things.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

for lack of a better term your ******* neptune bro! nough said!

nutty I subscribed to your youtube. I like it. oyur bikes dirty, Id say wash it but I dont think it would really matter, it seems it would prolly just get dirty right away again!

To everyone, I will be asking "those" questions and starting "those" conversations. Im the "young A-Hole, top Gun showoff type! o_O lol

Love you guys...No homo. Cept for zipties lol

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
ahah tahnks tribal, and yes she gets dirty on those long touring rides, but trust me as soon as we are in the city , i keep her clean as possible.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
well done tribal, showing appreciation of advice from more experienced riders is whats missing from a lot of newbies, keep asking the questions (or search) because its how you learn.

I agree about this community being great, an invaluable source of info & some awesome personalities, not to mention a nice escape when my gf is moaning about something, "what was that dear? oh yeah, thats terrible yeah" no idea idea what shes on about :crackup:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well done tribal, showing appreciation of advice from more experienced riders is whats missing from a lot of newbies, keep asking the questions (or search) because its how you learn.

I agree about this community being great, an invaluable source of info & some awesome personalities, not to mention a nice escape when my gf is moaning about something, "what was that dear? oh yeah, thats terrible yeah" no idea idea what shes on about :crackup:

im lazy to do the search here! lol so I google it, end up BACK HERE AGAIN! I gotta learn to search here instead! lol

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
imo.. the forum search button...kinda suckssss!!. i rather google and then yes itll bring me here.

everytime i search on the forum, all it show is stick sticky thread that are yak yack yack this , that

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear you nutty! I'll just google it

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
I hope my post have somehow helped. I like helping.

·
Registered
14,356 Posts
imo.. the forum search button...kinda suckssss!!. i rather google and then yes itll bring me here.

everytime i search on the forum, all it show is stick sticky thread that are yak yack yack this , that
If you search Google using site:www.600rr.net "search phrase" You will get only results for this site. Works VERY well.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Your posts make threads not so serious. That helps monkay. You get a thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Hell yeah!!!!! Thanks nep!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts