Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i went to show one of my old friends my bike today and he tells me he's moving out and instead of getting a car he's getting a bike. So i ask what kind of bike he's getting, sportbike or cruiser. Sportbike he tells me. So i say cool just don't go over a 600. Mine kicks my ass. Then i go into how it doesn't matter what brand you go with there all going to be great machines but personally i prefer honda as a company ect, ect ect. Then i tell him that before he goes out to buy the thing he should put some money into gear. I tell him about my accident and how i didn't even feel a thing, "I spent over 1000 dollars on gear i tell him." He give's me a funny look and says, "thats really sad." I just get up and walk away. I hate people like this who think they know what they are talking about but don't know ****. Anyone else have any dumb ass's trash your gear or you personally for wearing it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
some people make fun of my bora jacket and say i look like batman and some riders say its too hot to wear a jacket and think its cool 2 sport roadrash me personally i have tattoos and i wouldnt want them 2 get ruined also i feel more comfortable in gear or there 2 cheap 2 spend the money dont rag on me cuz i have the money

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
lol! thats great! i love the fact the everyone calls everyone a squid here... thats noobish.. but n e ways, thats your friend, u should be trusted id hope. u also shouldnt have run into that problem with a friend cause u should no how they r.. u should slap him and take him gear shopping. after all thats what friends r 4.. just like that song..

·
Registered
254 Posts
Want me to email him pics of my scars? And I was wearing gear when I went down...

·
Registered
461 Posts
it doesn't matter how many pictures you show them, they will always think it can't happen to them.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Yep, AP comfirmed today that stupid people do exist! You may have talked to one today and not even known it. Just don't let them drag you down to their level.

·
Registered
7 Posts
my friends try to make fun of me for wearing my leather jacket even when it's hot out but i just tell them i'm not worried about my driving, i'm worried about all the other drivers out there. some people are just stupid.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well dinner was good up until I saw that damn pic WITH NO WARNING!!!

Anyway, tie your fried to the back of your car and drag his naked as$ down the road until he agrees to buy AND wear gear.

JK'N, don't do that but definitely try and pursuade him to gear up.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Push him down a flight of stairs then ask him if it hurt and walk away.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Like me Dad use to tell me "A hard head makes a soft behind!"
He'll learn after a few beatings.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts