Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"ve ridden both and feel that the Kawi is a much higher quality bike as far as build goes. Please text me your thoughts at (423)383-5579. If you disagree please just say "You're a douche and I will kick your ass next time I see you" but if you agree say, "I just had sex with your mother, faggot"

Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I don't think anyone is gonna get this.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
my buddy got a brand new 06 636 back in the day and now look at what he has done.. oh and the bike is broke down about every other week.. so goodluck with kawi's haha

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I have ridden both. According to low mid-range torque CBR is better. ZX-6r is faster from a stop light but thats where it stops. Cornering is better in CBR. The riding position is little better in the Kawai. Price wise, Kawai is bit cheaper than the CBR
u can def not say riding position is better on the kawi.. its going to fit everyone differently.. if a person has 1" longer arms then it will feel totally diff to him than it would to you.. its impossible to fit everyones boddy style.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
I could be wrong, but I'm willing to bet that one of Papi's buddies bought a Kaw, and that he handed out his friends phone number to get all the TM's..

·
Registered
650 Posts
LOL! Sounds like an awesome way to SMS Text spam a buddies phone as a joke! Muhahahah :D

I don't think there's any arguing about quality, Honda is pretty unbeatable in that regards -- especially since Toyota doesn't make bikes :p

I'd bet a 636 is faster though (those 36cc's gotta count for something!).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts