·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Happy 4th everyone :beer: Enjoy your day! :all_cohol

·
Registered
601 Posts
yes - the boozingwill commence shortly! it's been hot and sunny all week and on this day - san diego is all gloomy and overcast. why does that happen every holiday?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
central florida is full of rain... i can't even ride. =(

Happy july 4th to everyone anyway!

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
HAPPY 4TH!!! best damn holiday of the year!

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Flooded here. Not enough water in the hydrants to fight fires here so all fireworks are banned and no show tonight. Last year the truck bringing the fireworks blew up. So in my town named Independence no fireworks two years in a row! I'm pissed

·
Registered
385 Posts
Happy 4th! I was thinking about attaching the firework to my bike and ride around but decided not to do it cuz I love my rr. So I tried sticking them up to my bro's R6 and he caught me. We just did it in the tennis court and kinda glad I didn't ignite them on my bro's bike. He would have been super pissed. lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
Happy 4th! I was thinking about attaching the firework to my bike and ride around but decided not to do it cuz I love my rr. So I tried sticking them up to my bro's R6 and he caught me. We just did it in the tennis court and kinda glad I didn't ignite them on my bro's bike. He would have been super pissed. lol
now theres any idea... :tard: lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
central florida is full of rain... i can't even ride. =(

Happy july 4th to everyone anyway!
Screw that I road.... got a little rain but didn't melt....... hell any time I get an extra day to play I take it..... work too much not to lol

BTW Tribal you P***y lol ride that thing.... and next time I come down there you and your girl better be ready to go to tampa and pee off the skyway bridge....:dancing2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts