Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you watched my rebuild of my 07 600rr. Well a lot has happened in my life since I started the project last year. Good news, my divorce was finalized. Bad news, then I lost my job. The same day I found my dream job working full time at a local Honda Dealer. I used my 600rr as my resume of my skills and was hired immediately. I found a new girlfriend who loves riding with me and we had a great summer. Unfortunately, she needed a car after she moved in and I sold the 600rr to get money to help her with the car. Then almost as if it was meant to be, we take a 2005 1000rr Repsol #232 in as a trade. It only had 3711 miles on it and my boss says I can have it on shop credit. So I am now the proud owner of an authentic first year Repsol. I'll still be around the forum because this seems like my home. Anyway, heres a pic of it in my "office".

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking Blade! Do you have anything planned for it?
Yes, I do. Being a Nicky Hayden fan, I'm doing a RC211v replica. Since I work at a dealership, I was able to get a lead on a 211 tail. As for the exhaust, no one makes a moto gp exhaust that replicates the 211v so that will be custom. The Arrow Moto gp is close, but not enough for my OCD. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts