Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but not really a big deal to me... I turn 21 on this coming Wednesday... I'm not really a drinker... so it's no real biggie for me... I have much better things to spend my money and time on... like making my rr into a track bike!...anyway... if anyone wants to donate to my b-day track bike fund I will be taking any contributions you want to send this way!.. :)~

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
happy bday on wednesday, sorry no funds here but good luck on the free money idea. Post that idea on ebay, never no what ppl will do

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
You sound alot like me.I don't do much drinking,aside from a couple beer here and there while working on a car or something..I like my money to be put inot my rides.Happy Birthday if I forget later.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys....hmmm.. I'm liking that ebay idea...that might just work

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
600rr84 said:
thanks guys....hmmm.. I'm liking that ebay idea...that might just work
just might work. Make an auction that says "I am turning 21 and am broke" Buy it now 5.00$ = 2 beers at your local bar. Then say thank you so much cant believe this works. If you could prove you were 21 with out showing to much identity it could defo work. Its ebay, freaking try it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol.... i might do it just for fun... people in this world are diffently crazy... i just might get a few bucks from someone.... but I'd have to selling them something...hmmm ....

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
sell them the right to hit "buy it now". Buy it now means they have bought you two beers at your local bar. If ppl are trying to sell used underwear, or a 1990 GSXR 600 painted with repsol paint, im for dang sure you will get at least one buyer. Hell, I might even be inclined to hit buy it now lol. Good luck

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe....i'm counting on you now!!... i'll try to set up something tomorrow...

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
hahah, I know the feeling thats all. Turned 21 on June 15 of this year. Got my first milf that night. Trying to make other ppls 21st just as good as mine. lol

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
It reminds me of my 21st B-Day. I was putting a new exhaust system on the truck and at midnight, just because I could, I went out to a convenient stroe and bought a six pack. I think I only drank half of one of them.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i wish i wasn't much of a drinker. but i am because i party, A LOT. another thing that sucks is that i have a high tolerance for liquor which means i usually drink a lot and i dont really drink beer. hard liquor it is for me

non-drinkers can save so much money..

happy early bday

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Happy Birthday dude! I drink way too much, but I'm looking to get away from that here shortly. Hell I don't really drink a lot anymore, but when I do I usually get a hangover, which I'm sick of and the only way to stop that is to stop drinking. It's way more fun to be able to get up in the morning and not have a screaming headache and nausea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts