Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just needed to tell some one that I just paid-off the loan on my yellow (the best color) '03 RR that I bought back in April '04. It was a long 4 years. But I finally own something now. It was the first thing I bought with my first real paycheck after college. Thanks for reading.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
always bought vehicles outright, but it was after a helluva lot of saving, best feeling in the world when you lust after something for so long, and finally get it.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Congrats on the payoff..........yes that feels good..........now you have more money to take your girl out for a good dinner and not McDonalds’ any more.........J/K............LOL

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Congrats on the payoff..........yes that feels good..........now you have more money to take your girl out for a good dinner and not McDonalds’ any more.........J/K............LOL

"Yeah, get her a number six, and... Aww hell, its her birthday, lets supersize it!"

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she's usually happy with the dollar menu. Ye haw

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hell yeah I remember paying off my first whip nice and warm inside. Its funny the first thing I thought was, I wonder if I can trade it in on a new one now? Rock it like you stole it mang.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
hey how appropriate that i find this thread, i finally paid off the 07 that i bought two months ago today as well....to bad i laid her down 1 month ago... now i have to pay off bringing her back to sexy(shes naked right now)

congrats PsuRay!!! after the first one you start aquiring them quickly!! whats the next big purchase on the chopping block...we all know it wont take long before you have to figure what else to spend the $$$ on (and a side note what did you get your degree in??)

i think i want to add one more to the garage (848)

this is the stable (about 1 week before the 05 became a Movistar Rep and the Blue one went down...which happened on the SAME NIGHT????)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I couldnt get a loan for mine (Im 18 years old with no credit FTL!!)

So I worked and saved my ass off for the better part of a year to get mine and pay for it in cash

It does feel good though, looking at it and knowing you put in work for every single nut, bolt, and mod on the thing

Congratz man!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts