Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The best around... Riders Inc!

Since 2003, I've been dealing with Nick from Riders Inc. who helped me out with a bunch of stuff for my 2004 WERA Season. Having been out of the game since the end of the season, and having to buy all new gear and accessories, I sent Nick a PM.

Nick not only remembered me, but he also put me in touch with Andrew right away, who has since been a tremendous help. Andrew answered all my questions pertaining to the suit sizing, type, and even touched base with an AlpineStar rep to verify some of the info. Customer Service has been world class, as always, and I've just received my order: AlpineStar RC-1 1pc suit, AlpineStar GP Pro gloves, and Galfer SS brake lines!

Thank you very much Andrew & Nick for the ease of transaction, speedy delivery, and by meeting/exceeding all expectations!

Cell phone pic haha

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Yo Dre...

It was great hearing from you after a long time! Glad you are back on the 2007 RR. Andrew runs an excellent shop and I am very happy that you were able to experience his excellent customer service and product knowledge. If you were local... you could also swing by and check-out our excellent service and mod department and meet the rest of the staff (Dan and Fernando... our mechanics).

Once again... glad that Andrew could take care of your requirements.

Post some of your crazy lean angle pictures on your new RR when you can.

Cheers... Nick - MRI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts