Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking, since it's the end of the year, we could start a list of stories and things that were the best of 07. Tell about the best ride, the best track, the best view while riding, the best mod, how the best pro rider inspired you, the best deal you got on something. I'd say we keep it motorcycle related for obvious reasons. Anyone?

:rocker:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll bite. Best thing for me this year was joining a group that introduced me to the best roads I've ever been on, in NKY. I don't even bother with my old "fun" roads around here anymore.

'08 should be better as I'll be taking it to the track for the first time - counting down the days until spring.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
my best experience in 07 was going to my first trackday at Pocono Raceway with like 10+ of my homies. second best, going to the second trackday at Summit Point, WV and getting bumped up one class to intermediate.

loved the track so much I pretty much gave up street riding.

Gonna buy a cargo van and travel up and down the coast doing every trackday possible, from Canada (calabogie) to Florida (Jennings).

I plan on doing Calabogie, NHIS (Loudon), Mid-Ohio, VIR north/patriot, Summit Point Shenandoah, Pocono East/West/FUSA, BeaveRun and Jennings in '08.

F*ck the street.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Best thing was cruising around the few beaches around where i live on my brand spanking new white 07 CBR600RR and looking at all the nice female tourist eye candy!!:rocker:

Plus, also being able to ride and learn for 8600+ miles without any bad incidents and only 2-3 close calls.

I def plan on doing at track day at NHIS (Loudon) in spring-summer 2008

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
2 of my buddies and I riding to the sachsenring for the motogp. Man I was sore at the end of the ride, but we had such a blast. Topped our bikes out on the way too, was great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Best things about 2007 were:

Getting alot faster
Meeting a bunch of people to ride with
Having 4 new bikes in one year

·
Registered
172 Posts
Had one my best racer ever eariler this year.

It was for 6th place, but we switched positions three times on the last lap, and I nipped him at the line.

Nothing like following another bike out of a 80MPH+ corner and seeing smoke coming off his back tire. :rocker:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Best of 07

Attending my first moto gp race @ Laguna. Meeting tons of riders. And learning more about bikes and the sport then i ever did.
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
428 Posts
my best experience in 07 was going to my first trackday at Pocono Raceway with like 10+ of my homies. second best, going to the second trackday at Summit Point, WV and getting bumped up one class to intermediate.

loved the track so much I pretty much gave up street riding.

Gonna buy a cargo van and travel up and down the coast doing every trackday possible, from Canada (calabogie) to Florida (Jennings).

I plan on doing Calabogie, NHIS (Loudon), Mid-Ohio, VIR north/patriot, Summit Point Shenandoah, Pocono East/West/FUSA, BeaveRun and Jennings in '08.

F*ck the street.

Hey we should be friends ... lol I can't wait to hit track next season !!!

PEACE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts