Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Oh my...That kid is like what...18? LOL I just wanna slap him across the face. I love that he like, licks his lips and just looks at the camera.. "Uhh yeah, im just so tough and my bike is so hot..." He looks so happy with himself...like turning the throttle is hard to do.

Good vid, nice find. Did you have to go to google and type "AWESOME MOTORCYCLE VIDEO" to find it? Hahaha

·
Registered
787 Posts
i wonder where thats from cause that bike looks familiar, theres an oldschool gixxer here with similar paintjob

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
well the link doesnt work at work so ill have to check it out tonight when i get home.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
He sets up and lets his arms drop like "whew that was tough", I'm not sure if that is even his bike.

Why does the other guy feel the output of the exhuast?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
ahh fack it...im not gonna get a gixxer anymore. too many idiots have them and i dont wanna be labeled in the same group.

and that kid, real homomaster. he has those gay aftermarkey mirrors. and the guy shooting the film gives a gay "OOh" after.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Like it's any different having a Napoleon Dynamite avatar. :bitch_ple:

Just kidding.. I like your avatar...it's better than Nems Van Damme signature.

Tiny said:
ahh fack it...im not gonna get a gixxer anymore. too many idiots have them and i dont wanna be labeled in the same group.

and that kid, real homomaster. he has those gay aftermarkey mirrors. and the guy shooting the film gives a gay "OOh" after.

·
Registered
646 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts