Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys as you know I had a prety knarly crash back last december and destroyed my bike. After a lot of time debating wether or not I would just run the club out here or race as well I decided it was time to put the bike back togeather. Here are 2 pics of the bike and a group pic of the club on our last race of the year today.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
sweet pics bro...shes lookin good

oh and i love the dudes gear on the far left....tank tops, shorts, sandals, and some sunglasses....whoo, was scared he didnt have them sunglasses on for a sec...might have gotten hurt in an accident without them :icon_lol:

·
Registered
749 Posts
do you guys have a guy out there named brandon that races with you guys. would have been out there for about a year or so now?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No no one named brandon that I know of. As for the flip flops thats the Hawaiian way. You hardly ever see anyone with shoes on.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No gear cuz it was the beginning of the day right after the riders meeting and no one wanted to put all of thier gear on. A bunch of pussies. Yes it is an 03 with 05 forks and an 05 swing arm. Felt awsome. Finished 3rd in 600 production.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
cool pics, the bike is looking good by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts