Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the game is ok. I mean it's like need for speed but u can change to different classes.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I bought it for 360. It's like NFS Most Wanted in my mind but you can switch to different styles of cars. It's ok overall. One big thing I dont like about it is how you have to have internet connection at all times. Kinda stupid if all you want to do is play the story mode.

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought it for 360. It's like NFS Most Wanted in my mind but you can switch to different styles of cars. It's ok overall. One big thing I dont like about it is how you have to have internet connection at all times. Kinda stupid if all you want to do is play the story mode.
Exactly! Plus it's hard as hell to make a lot of money in this game. All I have is the 350z and the 3 cars I got from pre ordering. I also found all the parts to the hidden car in the midwest, but in order to use the car for dirt or perf you have to find all the parts in the south and in the east coast

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I found the same issue with money too. I've only played a couple hours and I'm thinking about taking it to game stop for money lol There's better games I could be playing. That sucks about the hidden car though. .The only thing I really like about the game is how detailed the modifications are when you're in the shop. Doing different interiors and other little things like that is cool but not good enough for me to keep playing.

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 110k in the bucks...the blue cash. Thinking of buying the srt10 pickup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts