Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COMING SOON
The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid

A film by Mark Neale, the director of FASTER.

Narrated by Ewan McGregor.

The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid is a feature-length documentary about the biggest weekend in US motorcycle history, the 2005 MotoGP race at Laguna Seca.

The movie tells the inside story of Nicky Hayden’s dream victory, and the equally compelling tales of his rivals Colin Edwards, John Hopkins. and a certain Valentino Rossi.

If you want to know how that race week unfolded from the inside, with all the personal drama, the on-track action, the glitz and the glamour of an event attended by over 150,000 people (including Brad Pitt) - then you don’t have long to wait.

The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid will be screening in selected US locations in early July, and will be available here on DVD at the same time.

Check out the trailer now at www.dtkmovie.com <http://www.dtkmovie.com/>

The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid

- Life, Liberty and The Pursuit Of Maximum Speed -

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clubcar18 said:
how can we find out what cities it's playin' in?
my guess is will have to wait till early july to find out where the movie will be shown

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
moe... thanx for sharing the info bro!!

i will def check it out in july....also it says that the DVD will be
available at the same time it comes to a theatre in july.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go ahead and click on reserve your dvd now and sign up for the dvd just like they did with FASTER the movie input your first name , last name & email address and they will email you once the dvd is avaliable for sale

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Damn, I almost couldn't read this, need to put it in a bigger font next time: ).....This will never come to any theaters anywhere close to where I live, I will have to wait til it comes out on DVD which should be about a year and a half from now:( :(....but it will be mine.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PAPA_3kings said:
i'm hopin' it will be shown imax style

Ride well...
probably cause that is what they did when Faster was released

·
Registered
401 Posts
I know for a Fact we are getting it in DC, how you may ask?

Because I am setting it up, yes me. When I have pricing and solid dates/times, I am waiting on RedBull and Nick Conway to get back with me, I will let you all know the deal. I am running this through another site, the I moderate, www.DCSportbikes.com.
I will obviouls keep my 600rr bretheren informed, as well as the NESBA, WERA, and TPM boards

·
Registered
401 Posts
and if you want to learn how to setup a viewing in your area send me an Email at
David @ DCSportbikes . com. I can put you in contact with my sponsors who will work things out with you.

C

·
0 Posts
I hope they show it around here locally. The director of those movies does a great job. I can watch faster over and over again, and I hope this one is just as compelling.

Great find Moe. Cant wait until it comes out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I like the idea of Ewan McGregor narrating again. I think he does a great job and it's cool he's a bike guy like us.
Troy

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sucks that they're releasing the "Preview" edition first, kinda like Faster. They should just get on with it and sell the final edit so we don't have to buy it again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts