Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BSB Thruxton

A friend just emailed me this picture from last years motorbike show in the UK, I jumped over the barrier and sat on Rossi's bike. I also jumped on Setes bike. The honda had better build quality and felt faster! ha ha ha ha

Oh and this was from last week at the British Superbikes at Thruxon. my bike left and a friends 999s.

as you can see the place was packed out.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hahah thats awesome u hoped the ropes and sat on those bikes! Also, sweet white, black and red F4i in the 4th pic, i've never seen that scheme before. Is that avaliable in the UK? Sweet pix!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Holy bikes Batman! Imagine if one fell over.........dominoes. Oh yeah. Nice pics.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Jumping over the barrier you got some balls
but pictures are well worth the risk
thanks for sharing those sweet track pictures

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
dam that is sweet, i am definitaly jaelous you got to sit on the bikes let alone be in a room with them

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The funny thing was I said as we arrived at the show if they have Rossi’s bike here I’m going to sit on it. I waited till we were about to leave at the end of the show then went to the Yamaha stand. I stepped over the barrier and got on the bike. The guys at the Yammy stand went mental at first and were shouting at me to get off the bike, I calmly said ''come on boys I bet every one of you have sat on this bike''! Then they laughed and said ‘ehh yeah we have’. I said ‘let my friend take a picture of me and I will carefully dismount!’

Then at the Honda stand about 5 minutes later I wanted to sit on Sete’s bike however it was raised on a platform. As you can see from the picture the Honda bikes were raised about head height and then had a barrier between! I jumped up onto the barrier then jumped onto the platform. If the bike had rolled forward it would have smashed into a million bits! Falling nose first from about 6 feet in the air. Worth it though! Nobody on the Honda stand noticed at first then they started shouting and called security. I legged it off into the crowd. They never caught me! ha ha hah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts