Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody gonna be at the Dragon the last weekend in April. I'm going down with some friends, probably on thursday night or early friday.

can't wait. I went last year and it was great. the tail, the skyway, the people, oh and the dumbass on a gixxer that almost ran into the passenger side of my truck after he really screwed up a turn on a blind corner. Fortunately for him, i am always lookin out for bikes, i had a trailer so i was being extra careful to stay all the way in my lane, and i was only goin like 15 cause i couldn't see around the next turn when mr yellow & black comes out of control right towards the front of my truck!!!!!!! anywayz all was good and nobody got hurt.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Knox.... i got some pictures from killboy last year, but i didn't know about the other forum,.. i'm gonna go check it out

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's one thing i'm not looking forward to, the trip to the gap!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I will be there the following weekend. The last weeknd of April is the International Beer Festival in Orlando. Can't miss that!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
The 1000 RR american beast cool paint job but will be a pain to
repair chips and spills in case of a mishap

·
Registered
266 Posts
That is a beautiful piece of machinery! My helmet with the stars on it would look bitchin' with that!

I miss the Gap.
BTW, one parental unit lives in Chapel Hill, TN. Y'all Tennessian's know where that is? I know where it is, I was just wondering if I would be riding alone.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You lucky SOB. My brother lives about a twenty minute ride from there, all back roads. He goes there from early spring to late fall. He pisses me off. Have a great time, and stay safe. I will be up there in July and November. I have some property in E. Tennesse, about 5 minutes from my brother. Its right on the Tennesse river, beautiful, I want to move there as soon as humanly possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts