Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

yup, this is how the 1199 panigale is gna b like for the japanese market,
"Getting a black carbon fiber snorkel, a larger plastic clutch cover, and a revised engine map, the Japanese market Panigale is one of those things that once you have seen it, it cannot be forgotten. An abomination to our senses, the revised exhaust system is reportedly adds 8 lbs to the stock system, which it appear to have been just welded onto directly.
If that wasn’t bad enough, peak horsepower is said to be limited to 135 hp."

original source:

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/ducati-1199-panigale-japan-exhaust/

·
Registered
342 Posts
I wonder if the dealers will put it back to normal for buyers that want it for "non-street" use. Otherwise the thing is a joke!

·
Registered
561 Posts
OMG, Why, just why???

Popped into my local Honda dealership at the weekend, have just opened up a Ducati franchise as well a couple of weeks ago, such pretty bikes, took a liking to an 848 Evo in 'stealth black' :love:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I actually don't like the Panigale's camel toe under exhausts and dingleberry rear header pipe, so I think something like this could look good, just... not this way.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I love the original look of the bike. Very sexy. I rode one in Seattle and man I want one now. Japanese butchered the beauty of the bike

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
poor guys.... Think it would be ok if they didn't "bandade" fix it..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Honda's better anyway what's the problem, not like we buy ducati's? I hope...:crackup:

Only joking, I'm sure some people buy ducati's...I've just finished converting a ducati lover to Honda just the other day though. Easy.
After getting mine, the Honda sat in the garage for 8 months until I turned it into my track bike. FOR ME the Ducati is a much better daily driver and I doubt I'll ever look back.

Because I love looking at it,

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
After getting mine, the Honda sat in the garage for 8 months until I turned it into my track bike. FOR ME the Ducati is a much better daily driver and I doubt I'll ever look back.

Because I love looking at it,
The duc clutch is heavy as ****. i would kill myself getting stuck in traffic

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
I just lost the small part I my heart for Ducati

So sad...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
after riding the 848 for a good bit, it def is not bad. Not any worse than the stock seat on the cbr. So far I am loving my 848!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts