Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever heard of a rider nicknamed "The Goat"? Or a rider that uses a goat as his symbol?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I don't think Valentino fits into that category. Ricky's the only one to truly dominate all aspects of his sport. The man was a machine!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
a lot of ppl do refer to rossi as the "goat"...it's on that one dvd of the 2006 laguna seca gp race. i think edwards and hayden both make reference to it.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Ricky was the first GOAT, "greatest of all time"
Valentino is great, but he isnt necessarily the best GP rider of all time, or at least he has some close competition.
Carmichael straight up dominated MX.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx guys, I knew there was a rider that I've seen called that but I couldn't remember who it was.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I only know one thing about "the goat" and it has nothing to do with a rider. It relates to the brain and bat wing

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
I only know one thing about "the goat" and it has nothing to do with a rider. It relates to the brain and bat wing
you hold out your balls and wait for another guy to look at it, then u get to kick him in the ass and call him a homo for being a meat gazer. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Valentino is great, but he isnt necessarily the best GP rider of all time, or at least he has some close competition.
Agreed...Although I am not the biggest Carmichael fan he definitely dominated until James Bubba Stewart came along whom many including Ricky Carmichael himself admitted to being the faster rider. Obviously Carmichael was the more consistent rider and rode smarter while bubba was always crashing hard and getting hurt

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
then i guess you didnt here bout this guy

Stefan Everts (born November 25, 1972 in Bree) is a motocross racer from Belgium, who retired in 2006 after securing his record 10th World Title. ...

·
Registered
223 Posts
then i guess you didnt here bout this guy

Stefan Everts (born November 25, 1972 in Bree) is a motocross racer from Belgium, who retired in 2006 after securing his record 10th World Title. ...
Too bad he never had the balls to come over and race against the best MX'ers in the world. I guess he knew what the results would have been!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just can not see how you don't see Rossi as the GOAT for road racing. Have you ever seen him race? The man is a true machine. Plus he is even competitive on the international circuit for other types of racing such as F1 and rally. He also holds almost ever record in MotoGP.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts