Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess she felt bad about calling my baby a scooter.... Last night, when I was riding into the storage unit she waived me down to tell me, "Hey sweetie, thought you should know, your headlight is out!"
Well....I guess it's the thought that counts!!

[in reference to
http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16855]

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I think she wants yer schlong mang!! give it to her man!! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Tell her you got something for her, dig around in your pocket and pull out you middle finger. JK sounds like she was being polite.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sounds like she is desperatly trying to convince someone she knows about motor cicles.

·
Registered
378 Posts
oh my god that is too funny! I absolutely hate when i see a crew of bikes and in the crew there r SilverWings god that drives me crazy!

And Yes i would have been offended! :roll:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I remember when I first rolled up to my local favorite strip club on the ol' 600rr, and as I stopped to talk to valet guy, some dumbass was walkin' by and he says "Hey bro, you got a headlight out."..... sigh..... I would notice if it WAS actually out, you damn tard. haha

I usually just look them deep in the eyes and switch on the highbeam... haha

·
Registered
932 Posts
I think people are just trying to be helpful when they say you have a headlight out. It's happened to me on several occasions. Instead of trying to explain it anymore, I simply say "Thanks, I'll take care of that." Their intentions are good. After all, not everybody is so priviledged as to be able to ride a 600rr :bounce:

·
Registered
118 Posts
quantumfield said:
I think people are just trying to be helpful when they say you have a headlight out. It's happened to me on several occasions. Instead of trying to explain it anymore, I simply say "Thanks, I'll take care of that." Their intentions are good. After all, not everybody is so priviledged as to be able to ride a 600rr :bounce:
Good thing, too.... if there were as many 600rr's as there were Civic's, then we wouldn't be L33T! haha
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts