Administrator
51,151 Posts
Luke
Thanks for the Sweet pictures bro i miss being there with u guys oh well
there is always next year

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
holy big pics UPS757pf!! lol i like the second one though, the infamous corkscrew as they call it? i dont remember. love the pics! keep 'em coming.

is it me.. or are the motogp models in the U.S. thicker than foreign models.. like the lil jap chicks and euro chicks.. u can see their rib cages! damn america is really a fat country.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
is it me.. or are the motogp models in the U.S. thicker than foreign models.. like the lil jap chicks and euro chicks.. u can see their rib cages! damn america is really a fat country.
You're not lying about America being a fat country. That one chick gut is just hanging out.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
I have almost 2000 pics from this trip. I'll sort through them and post some when I can!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
It's over.

If you watched the pre race show on speed.....who had the hottest umbrella girl?

#1...Collin E.
#2...John H.
#3...Chris V. and that butt was like.........BAM,all in your face.

That's my top 3

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
alaska cajun said:
It's over.

If you watched the pre race show on speed.....who had the hottest umbrella girl?

#1...Collin E.
#2...John H.
#3...Chris V. and that butt was like.........BAM,all in your face.

That's my top 3
I agree, that Suzuki chick was HOOOTTTTT!!!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
you guys missed the 2 yama girls waving at the camera watch the link i posted for edwards interview

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
moeman said:
you guys missed the 2 yama girls waving at the camera watch the link i posted for edwards interview
I saw them but they refused to show me anything but a smile so I rejected them.

·
Registered
392 Posts
bobbyp600rr said:
You're not lying about America being a fat country. That one chick gut is just hanging out.
The one with everyone crowding around Nicky? If so, yeah it is sticking out, but the other two are oh-so-fine! My race exp. doesn't compare, but we went to the AMA superbike in Pueblo, CO last year and the women there are friggen hot! I love race chicks, esp. if they're moto race chicks!

1 - 20 of 181 Posts